Your Marketing Strategy defines how to make best use of your resources (your people, time and money) to achieve maximum results.
DohertyWhite has a well-defined approach to help you develop a long-term Marketing Strategy and to implement the activities that make the strategy a reality. The basis of the approach is to ask some simple questions that help clarify your current marketing capacity, your overall objectives and the steps needed to achieve those objectives.
- What? - In this step we ask ‘what are you trying to achieve?’. Are you trying to grow sales leads, launch a new product, enter a new market? We work with you to define objectives that are precise, realistic and measurable.
Current marketing status
- Capacity? – what marketing activities do you carry out today? What skills and assets do you have?
- What? – what products and services are you trying to promote? What is unique about them? What value do they provide to your customers?
- Who? – who are you trying to target? Where are they? What is their typical role?
- Who else? – who do you compete with? How are you better than them?
- Where ? – where do you connect with potential customers? What is your ‘route to market’?
Marketing Strategy Next Steps
Which marketing activities will you execute to achieve your objectives, based on your current capacity and available budget? These activities can include web marketing, email marketing, PR, seminars, tradeshows and event marketing among others.