Web Design Approach
To build an effective website you need to
- understand your business, your products and services, and what makes you different and better than competitors
- understand your target customers and their goals
- understand how search engine marketing works
- design an attractive, compelling visual layout
- integrate web design best-practice
- At the start of a website project we define your objectives for the site along with target delivery dates, and from this we create a project plan.
- Next we work with you to develop a clear understanding of your business, your competition and what makes you unique.
- We interview customers to create ‘personas’ based on your target audiences. These personas help us design the site so that it meets your customers’ needs.
- We then produce a ‘wireframe’ design for your site, incorporating both our understanding from the personas plus best-practices for site layout and functionality.
- At the same time, our marketers carry out keyword analysis and prepare the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) settings for your website.
- Our web designers generate a range of visual concepts for you to select from. We iterate through initial designs until we get to a version that meets the requirement of both looking good as well as being effective for online search marketing.
- Our web developers then implement the site on one of the popular content management platforms such as Joomla or Wordpress.
Talk to us now